User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Application.
Personal Information We Collect and Why
- We collect your Facebook Public Profile for your name so your friends can identify you when inviting people or adding songs to the hitlist. We may also collect other Public Facebook Profile information such as language in the future in order to tailor the application to your main language.
- We have the friends list permission so you can add your Facebook friends to the playlist with ease. We do not store a list of your facebook friends.
- If we ever need to collect additional Facebook information you will always be prompted to explicitly allow that information to be collected before collection. We never have access to any additional Facebook information unless you allow it.
Personal Information We Do Not Collect or Store
- We do not collect or store your email
- We do not collect or store your phone number
- We do not collect or store your phones contact list
- We do not collect or store your Facebook friends list
- We do not collect or store any passwords
- We do not collect or store precise information about the location of your mobile device and the app does not have permission to use your GPS
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device that is used, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, and non-personally identifiable information about interactions with the app through Google Analytics.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org